ZERO BASED CONSULTANT
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Are you an experienced Finance professional with strong analytical skills? Are you inspired by the dynamic and continuous changing environments companies face today? Do you want to help these companies build and embed the latest digital innovations and finance related solutions in their business? If yes, then join Accenture Finance Consulting!
As a consultant in our Zero Based Budgeting practice, you will address complex strategic, operational and organizational issues facing the CFO, with a focus on delivering strategic cost reductions to provide funding for new capabilities and growth.
This involves a range of activities driving transparency and value identification, such as; creating a spend baseline through bottom-up analysis of financial systems, identification and execution of value creating initiatives and the development of control and monitor procedures.
Furthermore, you will be supporting design changes to the clients operating model, developing business cases and implementation plans, participating in the delivery and presentation of client deliverables and working collaboratively with senior client staff and management.
The everchanging pace of market developments will only continue to accelerate in the future – and many organizations struggle to challenge new innovative competition within the market. How do different innovations influence the market, what are the results and how can companies adapt themselves to remain agile in the future?
Accenture Strategy & Consulting is the driving force in helping companies answer such questions. You will advise C-level management in their strategic blueprints – based on data analysis, experience, expertise and an innovative approach. Together with a diverse team of experts, you will challenge current industry obstacles and find the key solution for clients in their current markets: Surpassing the disruption through our end-to-end services, consolidating future success for organizations.
- At least 3 years’ experience in delivering cost and operating model projects either as part of an external/internal consulting team. Knowledge and experience in deploying zero based approaches to cost management
- Strong numerical and analytical skills combined with sound commercial acumen
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- A Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Econometrics or Engineering;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, verbal & written.
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots
of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.