What are you going to do as a Yacht Mechanic?
You are going to be responsible for repair, maintenance, inspection, welding and revision of various types of engines and other mechanical, hydraulic and electrical/electronic installations for (small) private yacht vessels and water-sport vessels.
This is a truly all-round role. If you are lacking in mechanical skills but you are good with electronics or electrical motors then this can be taught. If you are an excellent diesel mechanic but lack in electrical skills then this can also be supplemented.
So, what's in it for you?
* Fun and informal work atmosphere
* Familial colleagues
* Personal training and career development
* Competitive salary package
What is expected of you as a Yacht Mechanic?
* 1+ years' experience as a monteur, mechanic, service technician, etc. at a shipyard or for the yacht sector
* MBO/Technical Degree level of education
* F L U E N T D U T C H
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a ?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com
€ 2.500,00 - € 3.500,00 /maand