Are you looking for a global finance role within a fast-paced, innovative and global organization? Then join our finance team as a Business Controller.
Proactively supporting the Global Platform Organization (GPO) in tactical and strategic decisions is the main objective of the GPO Finance Organization. We manage the financial reporting, planning processes and provide controllership.
As the Business Controller you will manage the financials for one of the GPO teams, thereby ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of results, comparative analysis and commentary to team leaders and GPO Management. Understand business/economic/environmental drivers of Actual results versus Operating Plan and Forecast. Ensure financial planning processes – strategically capture, carefully estimate and skillfully communicate business impacting events. Anticipate changes, seek better practices and contribute to the company to be successful in its aims.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and support the financial reporting for your respective team, ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments. Ensure that local and Corporate reporting for the respective team is completed accurately and on-time as directed
- Support GPO team in pursuit of financial targets through in-depth analysis and sharing of financial knowledge Support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts. Support the enhancement and compliance of Business Finance processes, standards and systems
- Finance Business Partner for technology driven professionals
- Communicate, discuss and challenge financial impacts with team managers
- Prepare and present at management related meetings where financial input/commentary is required/requested.
- You have a Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration or Finance
- Fluent in English, speech and writing
- Experience gained in a Business Finance department
- Analytical Thinking - ability to formulate and understand business issues, situations or problems. Interpret data and draw conclusions and provide focused guidance
- Quality Awareness - Driven by the desire to identify, prioritize and maintain standards in order to meet internal and external demands
- Focus on safeguarding and enhancing the quality of what we do in terms of accuracy, timeliness and consistency with policies, guidelines and best practices
- You thrive in a continuously changing environment and are able to handle stress and demands in a calm thoughtful manner with the ability to prioritize, monitor and control operations
- You have a strong customer focus and drive to exceed your customer’s expectations
- Initiative and responsibility - willingness to act pro-actively by identifying opportunities and anticipating changes
- You thrive by working and winning with the team and seeing challenges as an opportunity for personal development
- Strong systems experience and proficient in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Experience working with reporting/financial systems, such as Hyperion, Oracle (PBCS), SAP) would be preferable.
For additional information regarding this role please contact Eline van der Stee at 06-18913541 or firstname.lastname@example.org