About the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure TeamAs a Windows Virtual Desktop DevOps Engineer, you will be placed in the VDI specialists’ team. This team functions as OGD’s central knowledge base for everything related to Citrix, SBC and WVD. Given your specialization in Windows Virtual Desktop, you are responsible for improving our WVD services. Besides, you will be directly involved in aiding our client-side teams with service delivery, you are in close collaboration with our tenderdesk to fulfil open procurements and you attain a supporting role in onboarding new clients.
What do you have?
- Certificates are a plus, amongst others: MCSA server 2016, Azure: AZ-100/101/103 or 70-533, MCSA Office 365 (70-346/347) of MS-100/101. We value a strong understanding for coding, it is therefore not necessary to have all of those
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Azure Automation, Azure Monitor, Azure Intune or Microsoft SCCM is a plus
- 3 years system administrator experience
- Strong communication skills along with an opinionated savviness
- Experience with Citrix products is a plus (Virtual Apps, Virtual Desktops, ADC, Provisioning)
- You currently live in the Netherlands
- A university background (applied university also suffices).
What do we offer you?
- A permanent contract
- A salary up to 6000,- (on a basis of a 40 hours working week)
- A future-proof job
- 26 holidays annually (on a fulltime, 40-hour position), possibility to buy/sell additional days
- Wide training opportunities
- State-of-the-art technology at the job
- An encouraging environment for continuous self-improvement, in which you decide which path to follow; we will attain a facilitating role.
What makes you a true OGD employee?
- You were educated at a university or at an applied university
- You enjoy talking with co-workers about the latest technology, at work-related drinks or pizza sessions for instance
- You like working with enthusiastic, smart and (sometimes even) opinionated co-workers.
Bron : OGD