· Timely handling of incoming customer complaints and queries via e-mail;
· Identifying the cause and validity of complaint;
· Resolving complaints concerning invoicing for services rendered;
· Preventing reoccurrence of complaints by cooperating with the Billing Team;
· Communicating internally between departments to ensure the correctness of invoices and customer satisfaction.
- Fluent Dutch;
- Knowledge of English language(min. B1);
- Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office);
- Stress resistant;
- Experience in Customer Service and SAP knowledge is a benefit.
· Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and create valuable international work experience;
· Ample possibilities to grow via our training curriculum (side activities, coaching programs, etc.);
· Competitive local salary, health insurance, and incentive pay;
· Professional growth based on performance.