|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
As our Web Analyst you will be responsible for managing and reporting the company’s websites analytics and key performance indicators (KPI’s) for the marketing team. You will be proactively analysing data and reporting/presenting insights that are digestible and actionable for our marketers, ensuring that our digital marketing efforts are continually course-correcting to create maximum impact.
You are the Google Analytics Expert within vidaXL, which means that you know all the ins and outs about the tool and are happy to share your advice and knowledge within the team. As Web Analyst you will be the go-to person for all questions regarding our onsite analytics systems within the company. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the data and making sure the data tracking remains up to date. Next to this, you will also be responsible for all webshop monitoring, including creating, maintaining and analysing webshop performance when outliers occur.
What you will do
- Using Web Analytics as well as other onsite tooling to analyse vidaXL’s users and customers;
- Discussing and advising on CR improvements and AB tests, together with our CRO + Designer + UX Specialist;
- Analyzing and reporting onsite data, user behavior etc., when fluctuation in sales or webshop activities occur;
- Advising on reports and dashboards to make sure our marketers have the information they need to get the most out of their activities
- Working closely with CRO and Campaign Marketer to measure onsite campaigns
- Proactively analyzing customer behavior to identify trends and patterns of our customer’s onsite behavior and identify issues; Research solutions and advise on improvements.
- Relevant university degree or least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- You know your way around Google Analytics;
- Understand web metrics, and its application in Digital Marketing;
- Must have the ability to multitask and take on several projects at once;
- Excellent communication, able to prioritize and drive our business interests;
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable in dealing with, analyzing and drawing conclusions from data;
- Eagerness and ability to understand a complex subject matter quickly and independently;
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application at email@example.com. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Bas Nissen / firstname.lastname@example.org / + 31 (0) 6 57 71 26 14 for more information. We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/Haba Trading B.V., Mary Kingsleystraat 1, 5928 SK te Venlo corporate.vidaxl.com