For one of our major clients near Utrecht, we are currently looking for multiple Operators for their production line. You will be either involved in the packaging or production department of a growing Food company. Are you available for a new challenge in a great company? Would you like to get a good salary with excellent secondary benefits? Then this might be the job for you. Dutch is not required, English is.
Our client is located about 20 minutes away from Utrecht, and specializes in different types of Food. They are market leader in their segment. The atmosphere in the company is great, hard work is being rewarded and there are ways and options to grow further and learn, within the company. Because they are currently expanding, they are looking for multiple Operators.
As an Operator, you will be responsible for at least some of the following tasks:
- Different tasks around helping with the production process
- Training new employees
- Helping to build or dismantle different parts of the production line
- Operating the production machines
- Performing checks on the production line
- Solving issues, interruptions etc.
- Gather production data on quality and quantity
- Checking the product in terms of the production norms
- Looking for ways to improve the production process
- Instructing others on a daily basis
- Checking if everyone works according to the HACCP- company- and hygiene rules
- You are fulltime available
- You have previous work experience in a production environment
- You are passionate about food!
- You speak English, Dutch would be a plus
- You are familiar with HACCP rules and regulations
- If you have BHV, that would be a plus
- You live in the area of Utrecht, Ede, Veenendaal, Tiel or Arnhem
The client offers a contract directly with them. Furthermore, you get a good salary, which is being paid per 4 weeks. You also receive great secondary benefits, and the opportunity to help products great food products.
500 - 600 /week