As a Warehouse SV (English/10-15fte/Inventory) in this company you need to be experienced in managing teams and act on a senior level. You will report into a very experienced Manager that will give you a lot of freedom and trust. The team continues growing and you work with high value products and demanding clients. You are present on the floor and have a 'yes we can / go for it' mentality. Other areas of expertise are inventory and receiving of goods.
My client is a financially strong and growing international company that supplies supply chain services with a focus on the commercial, public and telecom sector. By offering service on the highest level, continious development of employees, being the one stop shop for SME's as well as large multinationals, and offering technology that takes a more and more important place in our society, they experience strong growth for already many years. In several years they grew from +-10 employees to +-100 and they won several awards in different categories.
- You will manage a team that are performing the following tasks:
- Perform picking, packing, shipping, cycle count activities
- Perform system transactions in Oracle Applications and handheld scanner
- Confirm all necessary information has been captured correctly
- Report errors to team leader
- Update trackers
- Follow work instructions to complete operational assignments as assigned
- Understand and follow the ESD, ISO9000, and safety regulations
- Work directly with LAB personnel, warehouse personnel, and peers to meet customerdefined requirements.
- Promote a clean and organized work floor operation.
- Adhere to all company human resources, quality, operations, and safety policies
- Vocational (MBO) or Bachelor education.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with inventory, receiving goods and managing mid-size teams (10-20 people)
- Ability to lift 20-25 kilograms. Knowledge of handling
- People management and analytical skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a team Strong PC Skills (Microsoft Office)
- English verbal and written communication skills, Dutch is a plus
- Passionate about handle high work load
- Can handle occasional stressful situations
- No 9-5 mentality, in case of over hours, work on Saturdays could incidentally be possible
- Enthusiastic about working for a high demanding and entrepreneurial company
- Eager for sef development and developing others
- Work with very engaged and motivated colleagues
- Work for a company with a clear vision and growth opportunities for employees
- Daily fresh fruit in the office
- Possibility to be converted in a WWT contract with mutual satisfaction
*Only candidates living in The Netherlands will be taken into consideration and you need to have a valid work permit.
*Possesion of a car is very usefull
42,000 - 52,000 /jaar