Contract manager role in which you improve and develop the warehouse operations. A peoples manager who is able to align the warehouse process and the 3PL contract.
An International organization.
Monitor, identify and implement improvement opportunities on Cost and Service;
- Manage operational goals and metrics, responsibility for ensuring team meet agreed KPI's;
Responsible for key strategic projects of this company;
- Coordinate and engage with the operational team to drive enhanced performance;
Manage monthly P&L including monthly invoicing;
- Optimize S&OP process;
Support in IT escalation and development of Logistics;
Working closely with warehouse operations, commercial departments and transportation;
- Prepare and manage monthly operational meetings and quarterly business reviews.
- Master degree;
- Peoples manager;
- Ambitious character who is always looking at ways to improve and have business interests and developments at the front of your mind;
- Management experience, within the warehouse operations environment,
- Experience with logistic operational management, E-Commerce experience and WMS/TMS ;
- Knowledge about automation in a warehouse context;
- Perfect in communication with several stakeholders.
- Competitive salary