Salary: € 65.000 - €75.000
Viqtor Davis is an international data science and data management consultancy company that is helping companies innovate in their digital transformation. By doing so, companies to exploit their data as a strategic business asset. The company is experiencing explosive growth, and aims to become a big international player in the data market by carrying out acquisitions throughout Europe. Not a day will be the same in this dynamic company!
As Finance Manager, you will be working from the HQ in Utrecht, working together closely with the Group Finance Director to build a future-proof finance and reporting structure.
Your span of control as a finance manager will be extensive, as you will get the opportunity to analyze different international entities and you will always be investing in the continuous improvement of processes and systems. Furthermore, you’ll be responsible for managing and coaching the accounting team (3fte) in delivering accurate and timely reporting of weekly KPI’s and monthly financial information. In this role, you’ll have the possibility to define opportunities, not only for your own position but for the company as a whole.
Within Viqtor Davis, you will be challenged to develop yourself, and you will play a pivotal part in the further international growth of the company. Furthermore, Viqtor Davis stimulates individual growth and development. The ideal candidate has an accounting or finance degree with 5-7 years' experience in controlling or a big-4 environment with the right drive, enthusiasm and ambition to help build an even better Viqtor Davis!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Act as a business partner for the Managing Director Benelux and Management team;
- Contribute continuously to the improvement of financial processes and reports;
- Manage, coach and assist the accounting team (3fte) to get the best out of themselves;
- Liaise directly with the private equity stakeholders regarding ad hoc analyses;
- Support and run all NL compliance processes (audit, tax and other returns);
- Assist in the financial integration of acquisitions;
- Pro-actively support and advise in developing and further professionalising the accounting and controlling department, e.g. data-analytics and robotics.
Education and personal skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Control, Finance or Business Economics;
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience within auditing or financial control;
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in Dutch is a plus;
- Strong communication skills and personality;
- The eagerness to make a difference in a dynamic, international company with an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Ability to hold your ground in a hectic environment;
- Willingness to explore financial issues that haven’t been addressed yet.
Viqtor Davis is a company with 300+ based in the Benelux, United Kingdom and the USA with managed services in India and Mexico. They empower organizations to exploit their data as a strategic business asset and thereby increase their competitiveness. They aim to be a data partner in strategy, governance, management, science and analytics, providing professional services, knowledge transfer and full-service solutions. In short: data craftsmanship
For additional information regarding this role, please contact Karen de Geus at 06 – 34 22 97 82 or Karen.email@example.com