We are looking for a Video Algorithm Engineer mainly in Research & Development
Philips has developed High Dynamic Range (HDR) video technology that is now incorporated into a multitude of technology and broadcast standards. With demos and trials we show the added value of the technology to various players in the broadcast chain, and we support them with integration in their workflow.
- Executing the certification / qualification process of chips and consumer devices implementing our HDR technology
- Perform content processing on request or customers / broadcasters
- Helping create (HDR) demonstrators or developed algorithms the HDR technology for eg broadcasters and TV manufacturers
- Interaction with the commercial team to define and develop setups for such tests, demonstrators and trials
- Able to give guidance / input on optimal content capturing and processing conditions
- Video processing skills: tune our HDR system to work optimally in the broadcast infrastructure provided by the customer
- Maintain and develop tooling for our HDR operation
- University degree in a technical orientation;
- Experienced in video signal processing, preferably has knowledge of the various color spaces used in broadcast
- Knows his / her way with scripting, C / C # 43; + / Python / Matlab
- Familiar with video processing tools on Linux / Windows
- At least 5-10 years of experience in the field.
- Located in Eindhoven / Netherlands but occasional travel (predominantly in Europe) as part of the assignment
This is in for you:
- A salary of €4000 to €4100 per month for 40 hours a week, it's depending on education and work experience;
- A contract for a 6 months at YACHT, where you have immediate access to the greatest network in the Netherlands; in principle the project continues after that date and this vacancy can be extended, everything subject to management approval, or course.
- A personal development plan to make you a real professional within the world of Engineering;
- On your salary, you get an 8% holiday amount and you get 25 vacation days;
- After this project assignment we can discuss other options within the High Tech Campus, for example, Philips, ASML, TNO, NXP, VDL and many more;
Philips is one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of healthcare. It strives to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation, The company's goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people every year by 2025. They aim to provide the best possible workplace for people who share their passion.
Philips is a diversified technology company and market leader in the fields of cardiac care, acute care home healthcare, energy-efficient lighting solutions, and new lighting applications, as well as shaving, grooming, and oral care products. Interested to work through YACHT at Philips? YACHT is a specialist to arrange the move to the Netherlands. Look at the video below by clicking on the link to know more about Eindhoven.