If you speak Lithuanian & Russian and would like to join a dynamic, international company based in Utrecht - have a look at the job opportunity we are offering! Our client operates in the tax industry in the majority of EU countries and provides high-quality service and level of professionalism for their B2B clients. The company has a great multicultural environment, close-knit team, diverse and motivating tasks and stable career development! Read below for the detailed responsibilities:
- To achieve maximum refunds for our customers by processing their tax claims speedily and correctly.
- To deliver excellent service to both internal and external relations, and to ensure to stay up to date with relevant knowledge and skills in the Customer Operations area.
- To work closely and support each other and other parts of the business in times of deadlines.
- Native Lithuanian and excellent communication skills in Russian
- Any additional language is a plus
- Only candidates that are already residing in The Netherlands can be considered
- Bachelor degree in Science Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- 1 to 3 years in financial, administrative or customer service roles within an international environment
- SAP experience is a plus
Are you an enthusiastic team player and result-driven? Apply now or contact me for more information! email@example.com