Are you a marketeer and a true innovator when it come to exploring marketing opportunities? Do you wish to work for a large International tax company and available until the end of december 2019?
The Marketing Department of this International company is responsible for all marketing and communications including e-mail campaigns, advertising, search engine marketing, PR, social media marketing, market research and internal communication.
- Provide input in the annual strategic marketing plans and set up individual marketing promotion plans with KPIs;
- Be inventive and innovative in exploring opportunities;
- Monitor, analyse and report on campaign results, responses and budgets across all tools and mediums;
- Excel in copywriting and communicating relevant messages and USPs to segmented target audiences;
- Facilitate and provide input for and use market research and statistics to develop market knowledge.
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Bachelor level of achievement in the work sphere;
- Proven senior-level experience in a comparable business;
- Computer and CRM skills;
- General knowledge of international tax issues is an advantage.
Salary & fringe benefits
Depending on background and relevant work experience, you will be offered a great salary and completed by an attractive package of fringe benefits such as:
- Pension free of premium;
- 8% holiday pay;
- Flexibility with 5.44% Personal Budget.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and do you meet the job requirements? Do you live in Amsterdam/Haarlem region? Then please react and send us your CV and short motivation. You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org For more information check our website www.projob.nl or call 020-5738383.
An Amsterdam-based research, publishing and educational organization in the field of taxation and legislation. Their clientele stems from the Fortune 500 companies, government organizations and multinational firms, amongst others.