Do you have several years' experience in project management within an international environment in the apparel, fashion and/or lifestyle industry? Can you juggle multiple projects within budget and on time? This might be an interesting challenge for you!
We're looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager for a big international fashion brand with their HQ in Amsterdam. In this role, you contribute to making the Brand Marketing team a world-class marketing department that drives sustainable equity and sales growth through a powerful combination of art and science.
- Display end-to-end integrated initiative ownership by managing and driving the execution and distribution process for integrated activities across all marketing specialists involved, under the guidance of the Marketing Strategy.
- Manage budget, allocation and planning as well as deliver aligned projects on time and on budget.
- Drive strong performance and agile culture within team, and orchestrate the most efficient activities and act as 'account manager/planner' to deliver best-in-class programs;
- Ensure that all initiatives and activities are aligned to leverage efficiencies across the department and business;
- Steer relevant internal and external partner stakeholders and ensure all work is impactful and on time & budget;
- Coordinate the evaluation of activities and proactively optimize future approaches;
- Own the budget for various initiative and ensure that all specialists teams are briefed and develop activity concepts and an activation plan aligned;
- Manage the budgets for assigned initiatives, steering and supporting the x-functional team as needed;
- Constantly evaluate actions based on the set business objectives results with * Marketing Controlling and use lessons learned for further actions;
- Be the point of contact for respective stakeholders both internal and external;
- Provide marketing-relevant expertise, process the information for different channels, and maintain relevant information flow between stakeholder groups.
- Approx. 2-5 years apparel/fashion/lifestyle marketing project management required preferably at a global/international level;
- Bachelor's or equivalent Marketing degree - or eight years related experience and/or training - or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Highly confident and Competent with Keynote, Excel etc. Knowledge of Photoshop, In-Design, etc. is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of the Apparel/Fashion/Lifestyle Industry;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Numeracy and experience in managing budget;
- Ability to lead and influence within a fast-moving, matrix organization, good EQ;
- Ability to work independently and acquire new knowledge as necessary for tasks or projects;
- Outstanding skills in project management - ability to manage multiple projects, set goals, and prioritize tasks, proven experience in leading complex; multi-stakeholder projects to success on time and on budget;
- International mindset;
- Team player;
- Highly energetic, inquisitive and detail-oriented;
- No 9 - 5 mentality.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in or near Amsterdam. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020-5738383. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The European headoffice of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.