Do you bring HR advisory experience combined with excellent interpersonal skills, sound judgement and critical thinking to contribute to the mission of our client? This is your opportunity if you are a confident, self-managed HR professional ready to make an outstanding long-term contribution!
This is what we offer
- Competitive total compensation;
- Unlimited development possibilities;
- International Human Resource career at a growing company where people have fun while challenging themselves to be the best can be;
- A team of colleagues who take pride in and show enthusiasm for their work;
- Great secondary benefits, such as pension, health insurance contribution and commuting allowance.
You will be successful when you
- Understand the goals and priorities of the business and provide helpful information, coaching and HR expertise to support achieving these goals;
- Provide support and advice to employees and managers on questions about HR procedures, employment law, employee relations and performance management;
- Build strong relationships with employees, managers and colleagues to collaborate on initiatives that enhance the work environment;
- Serve as a trusted partner and advisor on a variety of HR related issues at our UK plant;
- Bring ideas and action to enhance the Employer Brand;
- Maintain policies, procedures and supplier contracts, in line with current legislation, business philosophy and long term interests;
- Support HR administrative tasks as required.
Is this you?
- International HR advisory and performance management experience;
- Excellent knowledge of UK & NL Employment Law and preferably other EU countries;
- Positivity and maturity, with strong listening, communication and relationship building skills across all levels of the company;
- Practical and logical; able to analyse and solve problems quickly and keep a balanced view;
- Advanced computer skills (Oracle, SharePoint, Excel, MS Office, etc.);
- Fluency in English and sound Dutch language skills;
- Able and willing to travel internationally on a regular basis (25-30%).
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and do you meet the job requirements? Then please react and send us your CV and short motivation. You can also e-mail email@example.com For more information check our website www.projob.nl or call 020-5738383.
Innovative, technical company specialized in conveyor belt systems. From design to installation and customer service: they deliver their work tailor made. The work atmosphere is open, informal and international.