Do you have a couple of years' experience as Executive/Management Assistant to VP level or higher in an international environment? Are you fluent in English, pragmatic, very service-focused and well-organized. Please read further and apply!
For one of our international clients within the fashion industry, we are looking for a self-starting, dynamic Executive/Management Assistant to support and work closely with the Sr. Executive Assistant.
In this role you provide daily high level assistance to several members of Senior Management. You should enjoy being the main contact, juggling many things at once and have a "can do" attitude. This role is perfect for someone looking for a challenging move into a dynamic and fast paced environment. You will have excellent IT skills with great attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and sometimes to very tight deadlines.
- Give personal assistance to the Senior management team;
- Manage extensive calendars and expenses reports;
- Book meeting rooms and manage events;
- Manage travel bookings, visa applications and create itineraries;
- Arrange catering & conference room facilities;
- Be the backup for the Sr. Executive Assistant in her absence.
- 1-2 years of office administration experience;
- Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written), Dutch is a plus;
- Experience in event management;
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel;
- Highly organized with attention to detail;
- Good communications and interpersonal skills ;
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic fast paced environment;
- Enthusiastic, flexible, motivated, team player with a positive attitude;
- Experience within fashion is a distinct advantage.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in or near Amsterdam. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020-5738383. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
One of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. The company designs and markets designer collection apparel and a range of accessories. The brand's vision is characterized by minimal designs and wearable urban styles.
Bezoek www.projob.nl voor meer informatie over de vacature Vacancy Executive/Management Assistant - Amsterdam of solliciteer online op de vacature Vacancy Executive/Management Assistant - Amsterdam.