Do you have some experience with user management requests and related questions? Do you like to work behind the scenes taking ownership to make sure things run smoothly? Look no further, this is your job!
For an international fashion & lifestyle brand, we are looking for a User Management / Identity & Access Support Amsterdam.
In this role your goal is, together with a team of 7 direct colleagues, to deliver and continuously improve Identity Management solutions, which are fully automated and SOX compliant. You will assist with day-to-day user access management activities relating to account creation, access assignment, and the closure of accounts. There are strict procedures for carrying out these tasks, and so as the User Management Support you must ensure that all requests are handled correctly and within the company's time frames.
The main responsibilities are:
- Be the single point of contact for all user management requests and related questions;
- Process user management requests efficiently and effectively, making sure they adhere to our security policy and user management procedures;
- Be able to adapt and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment;
- Eager to seek out new solutions, and will not be afraid to share new ideas and improvements;
- Take initiative to implement & document improvements.
The requirements are:
- Bachelor of Science or Information Sciences/Studies;
- Min. of 3-6 months User Management experience;
- Fluency in English;
- Hands-on and attention to detail;
- Organized self-starter;
- Able to working with tight deadlines with limited supervision.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Active Directory Manager, Exchange Management Console, SAP, Atlassian Platforms (Jira, Confluence) and Topdesk are a big plus.
The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in the greater Amsterdam area. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our client not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information call us at 020-5738383.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!