As an Underwriter you will be validating KYC/CDD documentation, analysing financial statements and mitigating brand risk. You will also be required to communicate with the sales organization to obtain relevant information to make prudent underwriting decisions and to assist in futher development of the company as a whole.
- Analyse new prospects KYC/CDD documentation to ensure they meet our standards as well as to identify the overall risk of their business model;
- Analyse financial statements for new and existing merchants to make sure that we have the correct reserve amount to keep our financial exposure under control;
- Execute periodic reviews and reporting on existing merchants to ensure KYC/CDD requirements and card scheme rules and regulations are upheld;
- Provide support to Sales and Account management on potential clients in regards to company acceptance policies;
- Provide support for audits of external parties;
- Provide reports and support to upper management.
- Bachelors or Masters degree, finance or card scheme or comparable experience;
- 1-2 years of Underwriting and/or Risk Management experience in the credit card processing /merchant banking industry;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good communication skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders;
- Knowledge of AML, KYC, PCI DSS, OFAC, MasterCard and VISA regulations and other regulatory guidelines;
- The ability to work with, influence and advise senior management regarding risks in the online and offline payments environment;
- The ability to effectively present information and write business reports;
- The ability analyse financial accounts;
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbally);
- To possess determination and be results oriented;
- A hunger for learning, pro-activeness and a hands-on mentality;
- Must be living in The Netherlands already and have a minimum of 1 year experience within Europe!
Our client has a passion for simplifying payments. The organization is headquartered in Amsterdam and has grown fast in the past 17 years. The team consists of almost 300 employees. Our client is a trusted trailblazer in payments and supports merchants around the world. With a secure, data-driven payment processing platform payment processing platform, they deliver omnichannel solutions backed by reporting, risk management and follow-the-sun support.Locatie/Standplaats
AmsterdamWat biedt onze opdrachtgever?
- It is a temporary position until March 2020, but the option to extend is available;
- The salary is €2400,00 to €3000,00 gross based on a full-time basis;
- A very vibrant, welcoming and international bunch of colleagues to hang out with;
- Drinks at the own pub of our client on every friday and monthly themed parties;
- The office of our client is in the heart of Amsterdam;
- We will not provide a relocation package.