Data Management Developer
For one of our clients we are looking for a highly-motivated application specialist with proven relevant knowledge of and experience within the area of Data Management Development.
This is going to be your job
Are you a highly-motivated application specialist with proven knowledge of and experience with applying to the Tibco Data Virtualization domain in the area of Data Management Development? Do you have generic knowledge of and experience with data management capabilities? You are an enthusiastic T-shaped team player that will manage the environment and where you take ownership for the continuity of our solutions and realization of prioritized epics, features and user stories, but also setting up and maintaining the appropriate roles and authorizations. You like working in a dynamic and changing environment and you are eager to bring in new ideas.
Start: As soon as possible - Onboarding early January 2021
- Bachelor or Academic Degree in Economics, Finance and/or Information Management, Business Management, MBA;
- A broad and relevant work experience within an Agile environment, you know the SAFe® framework;
- Fluent English (at least C1 level) in writing and presenting;
- Professional, always translating resistance towards change into benefits and solutions;
- Company shaper, business (information) process chain thinker;
- Dares to say no to management with reasoning: has strong convincing power;
- Outside In drive and initiates change without being asked for;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally;
- Never loses focus for the end goal;
- Strong SQL programming knowledge required.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in data virtualization is a definite plus;
- Experience with other programming languages (e.g. Java, Python);
- Experience with RDBMS systems (e.g. SQL, Oracle);
- Experience with XML and json;
- Scripting ability (e.g. Powershell);
- Ability to contribute to dealing with architectural and design challenges;
- Experience with applying and creating automated test solutions;
- Having a clear interest in financial markets and data management processes;
- Experience in metadata management.