Comprehensive management of financial and treasury services of corporate entities in the Netherlands, as well as the compliance with the legal obligations that apply to them.
Large multinational company, committed to developing sustainable solutions.
- Cash and Treasury Management of the various entities in the Netherlands: bank accounts, collections, payments, fx settlements, investment of cash surpluses. Familiarity with cash pooling and payment factory schemes;
- Data management and parameterization using XRT SAGE and SAP;
- Daily monitoring and control of cash position. Funding management when and where needed;
- Short and long term liquidity forecast by entity and by currency;
- Bank accounts management: openings, closings, KYC, on boarding, FATCA. Management of electronic banking sites / applications. Transactional relationships;
- In-house banking;
- Analysis and management of financing transactions (intra-group and with third parties). Among others: loans, credit facilities, hedging instruments, corporate and bank guarantees, bond issuances, etc.;
- Data base update. Documents filing;
- Monitoring in coordination with in-house Legal Advisors of the legal documentation and registration requirements for Dutch companies when referred to financial matters;
- Assist in the analysis and enhancement of the Treasury applications currently in use to support the Global Treasury Team in the developing digitalization process;
- Eventually, could be appointed as Director/Administrator of some of the Dutch Corporate entities.
Education: Bachelor in Economic and / or Business Sciences (post-graduate education will be valued in financial, tax and / or legal areas).
- Sound knowledge and experience in treasury, corporate finance, banking transactions, cash management and accounting (Dutch GAAP/IFRS);
- Proven XRT Sage and SAP working experience;
- Familiarity with tax and legal administrative procedures will be valued;
- Interest and expertise in tech applicable to finance and treasury will be a plus;
- Easiness working in matrix organizations;
- Hard working and result-oriented;
- Comfortable working both within a team and individually.
Experience: Approximately 4-6 years of experience in similar functions in the Netherlands. Previous experience in multinational groups will be valued.
Languages: A very high level of Dutch and English is essential. The knowledge of Spanish will be valued.
Computer skills: Microsoft Office user level (Word, Excel, PPT) and Outlook.
- Competitive remuneration;
- Joining a multinational leader in its sector;
- Professional development.