Comprehensive management of financial and treasury services of corporate entities in the Netherlands, as well as the compliance with the legal obligations that apply to them, as director of some of the Dutch companies (in coordination and following the guidelines of the tax and legal areas).
Our client is one of the world's leading infrastructure operators and municipal services companies, committed to developing sustainable solutions. The company has around 100,000 employees and a presence in over 25 countries.
Reporting to the Head of Finance in the Netherlands, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Cash and Treasury Management of the various entities in the Netherlands: bank accounts, collections, payments, cash pooling implementation, coordination of placement of deposits and financing operations (internal and external).
- Assurance of compliance with financial and control internal policies in the Dutch companies.
- Coordination, together with the Legal Advisors of the different business divisions (internal and external), of the legal documentation and registration obligations applicable to Dutch companies as far as the financial matters are concerned.
- In house banking and management of intercompany facilities.
- Supervision and, eventually, coordination, together with the Head of Finance, of financial transactions where the Dutch Parent Companies of the International Business are involved (Capital increase, Dividend payments, Hedging and derivatives, Issuance of Bonds, acquisition or disposal of assets, etc.).
- Analysis and enhancement of the current Treasury tools in order to support the Global Treasury Team in the process, currently in progress, of creating synergies and transforming and improving gradually certain financial functions by using new technologies that are being explored by the Group.
- Education: Bachelor in Economic and / or Business Sciences (post-graduate education will be valued in financial, fiscal and / or legal areas).
- Profesional skills:
Sound knowledge and experience in Treasury, Corporate Finance, Banking transactions and accounting (Dutch GAAP/IFRS) and financial issues
Familiarity with working in matrix organizations
Familiarity with tax and legal administrative procedures will be valued.
Familiarity with new Tech applicable to Finance and Treasury will be highly valued.
- Experience: Approximately 4-6 years of experience in similar functions in the Netherlands. Previous experience in multinational groups will be valued.
- Languages: A good level of Dutch and English is essential. The knowledge of Spanish will be valued.
- Computer skills: Knowledge of SAP (advanced), Microsoft Office environment at user level (Word, Excel, PPT) and Outlook.
- Joining multinational leader in its sector
- Professional development
€ 55.000,00 - € 60.000,00 /jaar