For the in-house bank entity of an international Oil & Gas company, I am searching for a Treasury Analyst who will be responsible for the asset management, FX dealings and capital restructuring.
Our client is the in-house bank entity of a large, international organisation in the Energy sector (Oil&Gas and Equipment). They operate as a special purpose entity, and was formed for the purpose of issuing debt securities to repay existing credit facilities, refinance indebtedness and for acquisition purposes.
The office is located in Amsterdam South and counts in total about 25 employees (incl. other entities). Due to the international character of the company, colleagues are originated from all over the world, making the team multicultural.
As Treasury Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Executing FX and commodity derivatives with banks
- Managing a portfolio of Asset management (purchasing and registration of securities or investment in cash deposits)
- Discussing the financial needs (Loans or Capital restructuring) of the company's affiliates and challenge the local treasury teams on their decisions
- Managing the relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining the documentation in place and ensuring the compliance with existing legislation (MIFID2, ISDA,KYC,etc…)
- Preparing, reading and reviewing internal loan contracts
- Producing, with accuracy, Excel sheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Supporting on different projects to improve the efficiency of the team
Our desirable candidate for the position of Treasury Analyst presents:
- At least a completed Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Corporate Finance or in a Bank
- Experience as a derivatives dealer (strongly preferred)
- Fluent English language skills, both written and verbally
- Knowledge of the Italian language (plus)
- A detail-oriented and analytical skill set
- Efficiency in MS Excel
- Good knowledge of SAP (plus)
- Autonomous work ethics, with a hands-on personality and ability to show initiative
- Strong intercultural communication skills; ability to work with colleagues of many different backgrounds
Only candidates who are eligible to work in The Netherlands are considered (Orientation Year Visa excluded).
- Full time position (40hrs) within one of the largest organisations in the Oil & Gas industry
- Good primary and secondary benefits, including premium free pension and above market holidays
- Multicultural working environment with highly skilled colleagues