Fastgrowing European HQ of an international real estate investment firm looking for a Treasury Analyst with experience in Financial Services. A unique opportunity which will touch on multiple disciples across finance. Help this company grow.
Fastgrowing European HQ of an international real estate investment firm. HQ located in Amsterdam-Zuid, 25 people working in the Amsterdam office. The Amsterdam office is a shared services center for the local branches in the European countries with commercial real estate.
- KYC forms
- drafting up payment documents
- updating Treasury reports and managing the opening / closure of bank accounts
Treasury operations help execute on deal structuring and ensure the bank accounts, loan facility and swap obligations are serviced. Treasury operations will build a familiarity with the internal Shared service team, FPL Treasury team and external banking operations team. They also handle all the KYC obligations with the banks due to their familiarity with the banking operations team developed over time. They also assiste on occasions when a new deal is structured and help ensure there is adequate cash levels in the business (to avoid overdrafts and account closures) to service the business.
Treasury Accounting deliverables has a separate a dotted line report into the controlling / accounting team to help with any Treasury accounting deliverables such as covenant reporting, month end accounting and hedge accounting.
- 1-5 years working experience within either financial services either corporates
- The ability to execute on operational Treasury
- Support Treasury accounting
- Demonstrate an adequate level of modelling skills
- Academic background (Qualified Master degree)
- Eager and hands on
- Work in a growing company, help building and further developing the European market
- good working environment
- competitive salary package
- The upside is the candidate will be trained up with a view for them to develop their skills, experience and ability in both the Treasury and wider strategic planning field