As Transformation Manager you are responsible for developing, analyzing and implementing initiatives that will streamline the Organizational & Operational structure to improve our effectiveness to service.
Our client is a multinational logistics provider and supply chain management company.
- You work with the respective business managers and directors to identify area's for improvements in our operational and function-supporting processes;
- Due to your knowledge, the responsible business managers and directors can leverage form your experiences resulting in sustainable and repeatable new (automated) processes;
- With your strategic and analytical capabilities you will act as central project communication point for all functions, including Finance, IT, Operations and HR.
- Your financial acumen will support you in developing and presenting business cases supporting the organization to make the right priority decisions.
- As a self-motivating project manager you will drive and ensure successful execution and implementation of the approved initiatives;
- By using your communication skills, you will represent the European region effectively in Global and Corporate communication streams;
- Analyzing the data of the results of the implemented initiatives will support you in defining the 2nd generation of improvement initiatives;
- As Transformation Manager you participate in executive level meetings and critical resolution investigations to ensure customer satisfaction is exceeded.
Profiel van kandidaat
minimum of Bachelor's degree, but preferably a Master degree.
A demonstrated track record in a comparable job;
Candidates with proven capabilities in communicating on different levels in the organization, from local Management to Senior Management in a Corporate structure, will have preference;
Self-motivation, ambition to grow and commitment to success will be critical characteristics;
In this position you have to be able/willing to travel within Europe
A competitive salary and benefits package