We are looking for a full-time Trainer - Coach for our Social enablement department at our office in Amsterdam.
Are you fluent in German and living near Amsterdam or are you willing to relocate from abroad? We are an international organization and welcome all nationalities to work with us!
Tricycle Europe has a real can-do mentality. We are a young crowd that learn by doing and we learn continuously. For our social media team, a team of business coaches that coach sales and marketing employees of large companies through webinars, we are looking for an enthusiastic trainer - coach to support our clients in the transition from acting social to being social.
You will work together within a team of coaches and your main responsibility will be executing coaching programs.
We are looking for someone who knows their way around on LinkedIn, and is great with Social Media, but all other skills you will learn on the job.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn new things all the time, but can also concentrate on executing sessions and planning schedules with the pressure of deadlines.
We offer you:
A starting salary between 33.500 and 39.000 including 8% vacation pay. On top of the salary you will receive an end of the year bonus. A rewarding path towards personal and professional development, in which you will be able to expand your horizon and build up your skill set. We offer a flexible work environment, a dynamic and stimulating office space, fresh fruit every day and learning opportunities through our Team Social Learning Program.
- Are living in or around Amsterdam (or willing to relocate), energetic, enthusiastic and a real team player;
- Have full professional proficiency in German – written and verbal;
- Have full professional proficiency in English – written and verbal;
- Have outstanding presentation skills;
- Are enthusiastic about training our clients and providing workshops;
- Are excellent in media communication;
- Are capable of implementing and executing new sales techniques strategically to maximize impact and success;
- Love to travel to our clients in and outside of the Netherlands on a regular basis;
- Are capable of engaging and developing yourself within a self-steering team.