In this role you will work one on one with the Finance Manager of an international market leading company in the trading sector and be responsible for the entire financial administration. Thus, a unique chance for the ambitious graduate to kickstart your career and step in on a high level.
The employer is one the world's largest trading companies with a focus on both export and production.
In assisting the Finance Manager, the following will be part of your day to day activities;
- Accurately prepare and book monthly journal entries for accounting provisions and others, as demanded.
- Support on extraction and analysis of data from the ERP system for the preparation of the local VAT and tax filings and obligations.
- Daily bank reconciliation.
- Ensuring adequate liquidity, payment and receipt of funds.
- Diligently prepare various balance sheet account reconciliations, obtain the necessary detailed transactions for the account and investigate and correct reconciling items.
- Meticulously review account reconciliations submitted by various departments to ensure accuracy and correcting all detected errors or omissions.
- Managing day to day movement of cash across bank accounts.
Profiel van kandidaat
- A recent graduate from either HBO Accountancy or HBO Finance & Control
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- Knowledge of SAP and/or Excel is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic to work in a small team for a large, international company
- An unique chance to work side by side with an experienced Finance Manager
- Opportunities to travel abroad
- An interesting compensation package
€ 2.300,00 - € 2.500,00 /maand