Job profile Top C++ Developers
Top salary for Top C++ Developers who want to relocate and work for a successful software company in Berlin, Germany.
A unique opportunity for the smartest and most creative C++ developers with a solid theoretical background from all over the world.
- You work on a wide array of extremely challenging C++ development tasks.
- Look at a problem from the user's perspective and discuss abstract concepts with fellow developers.
- You will be responsible for the whole range of activities when implementing a new feature.
- Architecture, design, implementation, customer feedback and bug fixing. So complete control over your own work.
- You will have the time and the best recources to write perfect code.
Candidate profile Top C++ Developers
- Fluent in C++
- University degree, starting from bachelor
- Open for juniors to seniors, age not important, excellent programming skills are.
- Believe in the beauty of programming.
- Take your time to avoid unnecessary code and be sure that every detail of your solution is perfect.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- Willing to relocate to Berlin, Germany.
- Very successful fast-paced software company with 100% focus on programming quality.
- Creating leading data visualization software for business presentations.
- Software used by more than 700.000 users worldwide.
- Very profitable, can afford to make no compromises regarding code quality and beauty.
- 40 best talented employees from 17 countries.
- Teamsize 20 excellent developers reporting directly to the CTO.
- Located in Berlin, Germany.
- International team of brilliant minds.
- Working environment that makes this team of exceptional developers stay and grow.
- Highly profitable so time and the best resources available to write beautiful code.
- Flat organization and plenty of room for new ideas.
- Meetings as few and short as possible.
- Family-friendly working ours, no deadlines, no overtime.
- Keen eye on a healthy work-life balance.
- Encouraging in writing scientific articles.
- Sponsoring visits to conferences.
- Close relationships with universities and research institutes in Germany and the U.S.
Terms & Conditions
- Developers are their most valuable assets and therefore they offer exceptional high salaries.
- Euro 120.000,- gross per year guaranteed after one year of employment.
- Start salary at least Euro 75.000,- gross for the first year of employment.
- Assistance with relocation to Berlin and acquiring a work permit if necessary.