THREAT MODELER - DEVSECOPS
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As an Experienced Security Specialist in DevSecOps, you will help our clients in developing and evangelizing the best practices for DevSecOps and secure CI/CD and coaching agile software development teams embedding a security mindset.
You should have the following experience/expertise:
- Work with the DevOps teams learn them how to apply a threat modeling solution to their own environment and how to adjust for new situations
- Understand security design for applications, APIs, containers, dockers, cloud (Azure and AWS) and other technologies involved
- Experience with security design review and threat modeling
- Experience with performing security assessment like SAST, DAST, PT will help
- Security/cloud knowledge is mandatory and certifications are nice to have
- Influence, guide and steer teams without using a direct hierarchical escalation
At Accenture Security we lead the field with our holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains end to end, ultimately keeping businesses and end users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyze security risks, or developing defense strategies based on a combination of technology and user behavior. We aren't limited to a single set of tools to deliver security for our clients, so we take a pro active and creative approach to finding the best solutions for every security problem.
- Technical related degree
- 3 - 10 years of work experience
- Team player with strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and resolve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Project- or consultancy experience
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.