If you are a dynamic technician who loves working in RMA and repairing and debugging servers, then make Supermicro the next step in your career because Super Micro Computer Inc. is seeking a:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect, test, and troubleshoot all products from our assembly line and RMA
- Test and identify defective area(s) and enter information into RMA Repair database
- Execute ECO, BIOS, and FW upgrades
- Adhere to standard testing procedures and schedule to meet daily demand and quality requirements
- Work efficiently in a fast paced production environment
- Adhere to company and Production department’s policies and procedures
- Perform other duties, as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum AA in Engineering, BA preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in systems troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of PC, System and Server operation and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Window or DOS
- Strong attention to detail, including accuracy and thoroughness
- Solid communications skills both verbal and written
- Bilingual in Mandarin is a plus
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its “We Keep IT Green®” initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in English.