Do you have a technical background and eye for detail? Then you may be interested in the position of:
Test & Rework Technician
for our EMEA headquarter in s’-Hertogenbosch
About the position:
As a test & rework technician you will be responsible for performing inspection/test/rework for PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) products or written documents. Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Data entry to document inspection results and provide feedback on defects to quality team;
- Adhere to standard testing procedures and schedule to meet daily demand and quality requirements;
- Work efficiently in a fast paced production environment;
- Adhere to company and Production departments policies and procedures;
- Execute ECO, BIOS and FW upgrades;
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
We are looking for a hard working Test & Rework Technician with a positive attitude. You have an eye for detail and besides that have a good eyesight as you'll be inspecting products. Besides that, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Basic computer knowledge background;
- English language skills (reading, speaking, writing) is required.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its “We Keep IT Green®” initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Apply now by clicking on the apply button. Please send your C.V in English. We are looking forward to hearing from you!