Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. Its a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what its like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
As Test engineer PCBA testing you are responsible for the realization and management of testing and verification of PCBAs in product creation projects. These projects can cover every phase of the product life cycle, from development, manufacturing, market deployment, operation to phase out.
You will be mainly involved in the definition and review of testable requirements and the development of an optimization, integration and testing strategy towards product realization. In your role, you will integrally manage the design, development, execution and reporting of tests. You will maintain and develop knowledge and expertise resulting in state-of-the-art approaches to serve our customers with the test and verification service proposition.
Your responsibilities as Test Engineer PCBA, among others, are
- Support the development of SMART, testable requirements in R&D projects across the business.
- Work with project leaders, system architects and lead engineers to develop a risk based integration and testing strategy
- Develop actionable integration and verification plans to release products and processes according to specified requirements
- Create adequate test requirements and specifications to prepare and set up the test base in line with the project plan
- Create, supervise and/or review test protocols
- Take ownership for test execution, sample management and test reporting
- Liaise with test centers, lab facilities to execute the verification plan
- Deploy best practices for requirements, risk, test and verification management globally in Philips to R&D project teams or organizations via training & coaching.
- Identify improvement opportunities in Philips businesses with respect to the Test and Verification proposition and develop actionable proposals and plans to address these
- Manage your activities and services according to good project management practices
The Test and Verification Engineering team is part of the Reliability Solutions department of Philips Innovation Services and is a diverse group of more than 25 technical experts.
All have extensive experience in the field of test and verification strategy definition, requirement engineering and/or test automation and are actively supporting complex, innovative projects for our customers from both internal Philips businesses, as well as, external companies, located all over the world.
We are looking for
- PhD or Masters (MSc) degree in Physics, Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an industrial product R&D environment
- Experience in manufacturing quality control is highly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and a proven track record in implementing and applying concepts in the fields requirement engineering, risk management and test management
- DfSS Black Belt or equal by experience
- Good project management skills
Furthermore to be successful in this role you are :
- Motivated, self-driven with a determination to succeed and the ability to adapt to change.
- Analytical, you are open to new ideas and believe in continuous learning in order to develop new competencies.
- A critical but constructive reviewer
- Customer focused, have excellent communication skills and you are a team player.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel.
Depending on your work experience and educational level, we offer you a gross salary of €3.800 – €5.200 per month, and you are eligible for the Yacht bonus scheme. Next to that, there is a possibility to get a company car with fuel card. Besides this, we offer a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours and possibility to work from home. We also offer other benefits, such as collective discount on health insurance and a good pension scheme.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Betaalde vakantie