Are you looking for a job in a dynamic, international and young company?!
You have knowledge of C, C++ or C#? And you would like to work in the gaming industry?
Then read on!
Gaming Laboratories International is a world leader in testing gaming devices and online systems standards in the gaming, wagering and lottery industries. We have established an incomparable team of highly trained, hand-picked experts to deliver world-class services to the global gaming industry.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develops an understanding of the general testing process and standards
- Will learn how to set-up, trouble-shoot and emulate at least one platform
- Builds knowledge of known cheating techniques
- Understands the hardware and software of the devices as assigned
- Researches and identifies any special rules or local rules required by clients
- Develops an understanding of client’s standards (or all regulations) and intent
- Degree in technical computing or electronics
- Experience with several programming languages such as C, C++ and C#
- Pro-active attitude
- Being a team player with good communication skills
- Good knowledge of the English language, verbal and writing
- Mathematical skills is a plus
- Experience with electronics is a plus
We offer excellent paid benefits that include:
- 25 holidays per year, excluding bank holidays
- Pension Plan
- Commute travel allowance, covering 100% of public transportation, €0,16ct by car and €0,10ct by bike
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- €25,- monthly employer contribution to the mandatory health insurance of Dutch citizens
- €15,- monthly employer contribution for your gym membership
- Tri- annual Performance reviews
- Annual Salary Reviews in June
- Opportunity to work in an office with 33 different nationalities
- Weekly fresh fruit at the office
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Nice present with your birthday
Please send your resume + motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org