Do you want to design meaningful technology with your ideas? Whether it concerns the Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods or Energy and Building Technology sectors - you will have the opportunity to improve the quality of life of people worldwide. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Thermotechniek is part of the international Robert Bosch group. In the knowledge center in Deventer we are working on sustainable solutions for the whole of Europe. Specialists here develop the heat technology of the future: HR technology combined with energy from solar heat, heat recovery and heat pumps. This involves working closely with universities, research institutes and specialized industries.
Test Engineer Firmware
The department TT-RHC/ EAE is responsible for the development of control units for Heating Appliances and connectivity products, like Nefit Easy. Within the department we distinguish several groups namely, IFP and Applied Technology, Hardware & Mechanical, Software, Embedded software and Mobile app development, Project Management and Test. This vacancy is within the Test team. The Test team is responsible for all levels of product testing for Control Units and Connectivity products.
Jouw bijdrage aan iets groots
Within one of the firmware (embedded software) ACU teams you are responsible for all test activities. All ACU teams operate within a SAFe agile/scrum environment. Your role as a Test Engineer Firmware is to provide test evidence, to prove our products comply to all (legal or Bosch) norms, guidelines or procedures. You are the owner of the test process, including tooling, which is aiming for on time delivery within expected quality boundaries. You will be the authority within the Thermotechnology (TT) Firmware Testing and you are continuously and proactively improving processes and working methods.
Your main tasks consist of
- Designing, developing and maintaining test automation environments
- Test case designing and reviewing using Jira XRay
- Creating and implementing of (risk based) test plans in collaboration with developer and tester colleagues.
- Test report creation and communication
- Collaboration with other Bosch TT departments regarding test topics
- Transparent communication regarding risks and/or issues
- Proactive and continues improvements within your team and department
Wat jou onderscheidt
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Firmware (Embedded software) Tester in a (electronic) technical product development environment
- Experience with test automation (like Jenkins and Robot Framework)
- Knowledge of hardware and software product development is a plus.
- Experience with methodical testing within a (SAFe) agile environment
- Accurate way of working
- Attitude and drive for continues product quality improvements
- persuasiveness within a technical environment
- Testing point of contact within your team
- Bachelor / Master education Software Engineering or an equivalence.
- ISTQB certified, Certified Agile Tester or similar is a plus
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, English and Dutch
Our ideal candidate is venturous and he is solution driven. Beside this you are independent and decisive, take action when needed and make things happen,
Our products are internationally leading. We want to keep it that way, by being groundbreaking every day. That is why we are offering our people the opportunity to get everything out of themselves in the field of personal development, creativity and success. Being curious, looking beyond your own field of expertise ..., it is encouraged by us, o.a. through training and education. We know from experience that this is the way to extend not only your boundaries, but also our boundaries. Naturally, a market-compliant employment conditions package and excellent growth opportunities (at national and international level) also belong to this package.
Jouw toekomstige werklocatie biedt jou