Test Automation Engineer High Tech Industry
Computer Science, Information Technology, C++, Python, Area Eindhoven
We create full-stack software products that run in the most modern Semiconductor Fabs in the world, and we are always pushing the boundary of what is possible.We are looking for talented Software Test Designers to join the team responsible for software that keeps the machines in Semiconductor Fabs perfectly calibrated during ongoing production. This could be your next job, so if you would like to join us - please apply!
Our products are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process. These products are largely software driven. Wafer Fab Applications (WFA) is the part of the Application products responsible for developing and delivering products that improve the performance of our scanners by translating large amounts of performance data into scanner correction profiles.You will be part of the internal cloud platform group. This group is responsible for design, integration and implementation, test and 4th line support of automation platform software. We make use of third party commercial and open software products to assemble a cloud like solution. On the platform other teams deploy containerized microservices that perform complex calculations and corrections on semiconductor production equipment .As part of the services development team, help safeguard quality of delivered software by improving test approach and speeding up qualification of team deliverables.
- Together with the team and the test architect, co-determine test approach and create test specifications;
- Work with the team on testing across the product stack;
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities in test approach and implementation areas, particularly in areas of test automation and automation frameworks;
- Advise on test approach and hands-on improve existing automated tests, finding the right balance between test coverage and test duration, taking risk into consideration;
- Develop and execute automated testing for assigned projects to successfully and consistently enable delivery of high-quality software products and services on time, and to specification;
- Submit issues for encountered problems and follow up on them. Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis, and utilize the internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality defect reports.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Proven background of approximately 5 years in test tools and methods;
- Proven test automation experience of at least 2 years with proper automation frameworks;
- Strong background in testing server-side software, RESTful web services & GUI applications;
- Strong background in working with Linux, Java applications and Ansible Scripting is a plus;
- Experience with testing distributed platforms and microservices is a plus;
- Experience with Behavior-Driven testing or Model-Based testing is a plus;
- Understanding and experience of Agile and CI/CD methodologies;
- ISTQB certification is highly appreciated.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call010 - 307 27 27 and ask for Tom van der Linden.
- Auto van de zaak
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Flexibel rooster
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus