The Tender & Contract specialist has a key role in the commercial department regarding to the submission of tenders and the contract process. With respect to contract management; you will be responsible for supporting the sales teams during the contract process, when it comes to distribution, storing and maintaining the overview. The goal is to make this process more efficient and effective.
One of the leading medical device companies in the world.
In close collaboration with the Commercial Services Manager you will be responsible for crucial steps in the tender process (identification, respond and evaluation). You will be part of the tender team together with sales, finance and legal. This can be a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Opportunity scouting: monitor a variety of sources (internal/external) to find tender opportunities for Stryker
- Prepare tender meetings
- Create input for the qualification criteria in GO/NO GO decision checklist
- Build action plan; create a list of needed questions, docs, tasks and deadlines
- Involved in setting up economic offer
- Collect all required input/documents
- Review total submission
- Update database (documentation)
- Register details on the contractual agreement
- Support pricing specialist in the evaluation of prices due to the nature of the contract
- Register outcome
- Evaluate process and outcome
- Continuous monitoring
- Manage distribution (internal and external) of contract drafts and finalized contracts.
- Monitor contract expiration dates and inform and coordinate with sales to ensure timely renewal conversations.
- Develop and maintain repository of contracts management system for internal use and reference to provide ready access to all contracts and proposals
- Update, maintain and optimize opportunity tracker;
-Combine internal information (contracts, market analyses, pricing) and
-Gather market information with sales about competitor contract information
- Collaborate closely with pricing specialist concerning new and expired contracts, related to the discount
- Support the pricing specialist, potentially due to price issues in existing contracts or in case of a new contract.
- Bachelor's degree level of working and thinking (preferable economic/law)
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Native Dutch speaker and good level of the English language
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, PPT and Excel
- You have strong time-management skills and your demonstrated organizational and planning skills allow you to coordinate several tasks at the same time.
- You are very analytical, enjoy working with numbers and are able to stay focused and work very detail oriented.
This position offers excellent opportunities of personal development, including people and stakeholder management while operating in a matrix organization. You will be part of a dynamic team and enjoys working together to bring the Commercial Department of the Netherlands to a next level of professionalism.
€ 30.000,00 - € 44.000,00 /jaar