In this position you are responsible for the day-to-day operations of a selected group of customers to ensure accurate and timely concentrate and/or finished goods supply. This involves: order entry processing from receipt to invoicing, providing full customer operations support, handling queries, dealing with complaints and resolving them in a pro-active and timely manner.
Our client is a known brand in the FMCG sector who focuses on selling beverages.
- Enter customer orders within 24 hours, confirm receipt and availability within 48
hours and advise customers and commercial teams on order status.
- Communicate proactively to internal and external customers on late
deliveries/short shipments and order processing incidents, so that they may take
- Upon order shipment, issue commercial invoice and related documentation for
- Follow customer forecast adherence and provide information to all stakeholders
(customer, commercial partner, planning).
- To log and follow-up on customer complaints until resolution to customer
satisfaction. Establish root causes, perform analysis and implement/advise action
plans in conjunction with appropriate parties (technical managers, co-packers and
- Provide data and feedback relevant for KPI analysis as well as other internal and
- Partner with planning department and supply sites to deliver a one-team approach
- Any other ad hoc tasks and projects to assist in the continuous improvements and
the smooth running of the Customer Operations area and the whole SIL team.
- Proactively work with Accounts Receivables to assist in the collection of unpaid
- Liaise with Finance and Commercial team and provide internal support.
- Provide information required on any other internal processes.
- Implement specific customer related projects.
- Is immediately available!
- Bachelor level of education
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
in a Supply Chain and/or Order to Cash
- Familiar with Logistics (Incoterms, Tariff
Codes, export documentation), Supply Chain
processes (forecasting, planning, escalations,
prioritizations, etc.), and other Order to Cash,
- IT skills: Outlook, Excel and SAP (SD, MM)
- Good command of English and Spanish is mandatory!
- An opportunity to work in an international organization
- A good salary with travel allowance
- Gain experience and meet new people who you can add to your network
3,000 - 3,500 /maand