To be responsible for supporting the production process by cleaning, inspection, making available, registering of kitting and non kitting materials and special EUV parts.
- Unpacks goods received and visually checks them conform process-flow.
- Cleans goods received and performs quality checks and prepares them for storage through kitting and non-kitting and eventually delivery.
- Looks after the issue of material for production.
- Manages the cleanroomparts in such a way that it meets requirements, ensures the availability of appliances needed for the cleanroom.
- Processes various information in administrative systems.
- RF Scanning process: tracking materials using RF scanner, process and deliver on the work center.
- Pack materials at CP21/PMO21
- MBO level 3 or 4
- Holds a valid EPT Certificate (required for start).
- Several (min 2) years experience within logistics and or production;
- Cleanroom experience is a pre;
- Experience with quality is a pre.
- Motivated, flexible team player who can work and think at vocational level.
- Good communication skills.
- English and Dutch language in word and writing is required.
- Deal with stress and an independent and accurate attitude are important.
- Affinity with high tech and logistics are important.
- Work with computer is a must.
- Experience with SAP and forklift certificate is a pre.
- Flexibility regarding future shift changes is a must.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Team Leader Material Intake and Contamination Control.
Are you interested in the above vacancy? Respond today by clicking on the application button or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak
- Referral bonus
- Performance bonus