For an innovative research oriented international company we are looking for skilled professionals with experience with DSP experience preferably in the context of vaccine development.
Within this company we are looking for experienced technicians with a background in DSP. You will work in a multidiciplinary and dynamic environment on various projects such as Corona Vaccine, polio vaccine, etc. You will work with state-of the art technology with systems / techniques such as: ACTA, chromatography, UF/DF, etc under GMP conditions.You will work hands-on in close collaboration with the USP and assays departments and play a significant role in tech transfer.
- Perform hands-on DSP experiments ;
- Manage and perform your own research, including reporting and presenting data within your research team;
- Upstream process development (mammalian and microbial cell platforms), medium development, scale up in bioreactors and clinical manufacturing;
- You will get acquainted with new equipment and techniques and will also be responsible for writing SOP's and protocols.
- On a regular basis, you will present your results within the USP department.
- You will support and execute general maintenance lab tasks.
- BSc (HLO) or MSc degree in (analytical) chemistry, biotechnology, LST, or similar;
- Industrial experience in a GxP environment is an absolute must have;
- Experience with the purification of virus is advantageous;
- Experience with: ultrafiltration, diafiltration(UF/DF), chromatography (ACTA);
- Fluency in English, Dutch considered a plus;
- You work well with tight deadlines, can multitask like no other, and are both a team player and independent;
- A flexible an project oriented mindset;
- Contract: start with a contract for one year, directly at the company, with outlook on a permanent position;
- Salary: €2500 - €3300 gross per month;
- Holidays: 25;
- Hours: Full time;
- Region: Leiden;
2,500 - 3,300 /maand