Are you a technology geek that loves a social environment to work in? We are looking a Swedish or Danish speaking Technical Customer Support (B2B) Representative in Amsterdam for a global player working dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. With your love for technology you will strive to give our customers the best experience possible. You will offer them technical guidance and advice in addressing their product usage and issue needs. You will be working in a fun and social company with lots of events, conveniently located close to Amsterdam Central Station.
Why this job will be awesome:
- Monthly gross base salary of €2300
- Quarterly bonus plan, 26 annual leave days (with the option to buy up to 10 days), referral bonus system, pension scheme and health insurance discounts
- You get a free day off on your Birthday!
- You get unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Discounts on various shops, bars, restaurants, gyms, etc.
- full time paid training
- a company culture that likes to work and play hard! There are lot's of social events and collaborative style of working
Your tasks as a Technical customer support representative:
- provide e-mail and phone support to the customers (B2B) and partners
- Take ownership of customer issues and trouble-shoot them
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Investigate and take care of large and complex technical support matters, where necessary closely together with your colleagues across all departments
- Constantly and pro-actively improve your product knowledge
Ideally, you are:
- experienced within a customer-facing role (1 year +)
- In possession of a Bachelor degree
- An excellent communicator in Swedish or Danish and English
- A true team player, you enjoy sharing knowledge with each other
- Passionate about technology and you have a curious mind
Do you think this sounds like you? Do you also like the tasks and long list of benefits that comes with the job? Then we can't wait to review your English CV and to have a chat!
Technical Customer Support Representative / Swedish / Danish / Amsterdam / Randstad Multilingual Recruitment
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkelijk je gegevens en gaan je volgende sollicitaties nog sneller!