What are you going to do as a Technical Support Engineer?
You are going to be responsible for the remote and on-site customer training and technical support of cooling and heating systems for the maritime and road transport sectors.
You will be often assisting the external sales team by having phone contact with customers and handling technical requests.
You will also be occasionally involved in some basic design engineering work, using AutoCAD, for the installations - always according to client specifications.
So, what's in it for you?
* Very, very dynamic and multidisciplinary role
* Ambitious working environment
* Excellent compensation
* Career growth opportunities
What is expected of you as a Technical Support Engineer?
* MBO level 4 / HBO - WTB, Elektrotechniek, or another technical direction
* FLUENT DUTCH
* 3+ years' experience in a technical or technical & commercial role in the maritime sector; experience with cooling or heating installations is a major advantage
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in the development, distribution and service of cooling and heating systems (klimaat techniek) for the local Netherlands and international markets. Our client is experiencing expansion and growth and is looking for technical and commercial engineers to help them achieve their goals.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Technical Support Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at email@example.com
€ 3.000,00 - € 4.500,00 /maand