Our client develops quality control products and process installations for the global beverage industry, among others. She currently sells and services her products in more than 150 countries around the world.
As a Technical Support Engineer Components & Instrumentation you will provide Technical Support mainly by phone or e-mail out of our Venlo office to customers, agents & colleagues. In the field main focus will be on our components business (Quality control equipment QC In-Line, Lab & At-line products) and the supplied control Instrumentation from our systems business (CO2 Recovery & Biogas upgrading systems).
As participant of the Service Helpdesk, the technical support team is the 1ste contact concerning technical question, issues or problems of our customers, foreign offices & agents. You solve these technical issues in accordance with the agreed KPI’s in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
You are constantly searching for the best solution for our customers and strive for an optimal system performance and customer satisfaction. You are focused on efficiency improvement in the overall engineering process in the area of SQDCC (Safety Quality, Delivery, Cost & Cash) by using the Pentair PIMS tools.
In the role of Technical Support Engineer concerning the Components part of the job you are versatile in all kinds of mechanical and electro-technical tasks at our customer premises mostly within Europe.
Conducting equipment commissioning & inspections mostly, but also related to preventive & corrective maintenance jobs like calibration in our Food & Beverage market.
As Technical Support Engineer for the Systems business you are the point of contact for all kind of field calibrations in the Biogas upgrading market within Europe. Specially related to CO2, H2S, O2, CH4 inline & building sensors and different types of biogas analyzers
You know how to solve problems quickly and effectively, and are equally dynamic when rectifying faults on our equipment. You are comfortable in a role where customer satisfaction and technical challenges go hand in hand.
You need to be someone who enjoys staying abroad for shorter periods (approx. 50% abroad) and are capable of work independently. You are creative, innovative and always thinking in terms of opportunities and solutions. You are committed to people and organization, and able to forge relationships quickly and easily.
You will report to the Manager Technical Support.
• HBO/MBO+ working and thinking level in electrical engineering;
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar position within an international organization is a pre
• Affinity and knowledge of process installations and industrial automation
• Affinity with different types and principals of gas sensors
• Experience with industrial TCP / IP connections;
• Knowledge of Siemens step 7, WinCC flexible and TIA portal is a pre
• Given the international nature of the organization, knowledge of the English, Dutch and German language, verbal and written, is a must. Knowledge of the Spanish language is a plus;
• You are stress resistant, customer focused, flexible and have excellent communication skills;
• You are proactive, solution- and result oriented and you are able to work both independently and in a team.
The opportunity to work in a high-tech dynamic, internationally oriented company with a pleasant loose atmosphere. They offer interesting career prospects and excellent working conditions.
They provide a professional onboard training & education program on all disciplines of your work.
Do you recognize yourself or someone else in this position? Apply here!
Do you want to learn more?
Tom Spierings: email@example.com / +31 (0)6 8213 1399