Technical Support Engineer for Factory and Install (Twinscan factory)
We provide quality solutions for technical disturbances to secure delivery performance of our high-tech systems.
We value mutual respect, teamwork, ownership, a proactive attitude and a continuous drive to improve. We are committed to all our customers and we are proud to strive for world class operations while having fun in our jobs.
- Support: Support the output versus planning end2end. First line hands-on trouble shoot support for volume production within our high-tech Factory and third line support for the install organization.
- Machine technology: Have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are actually produced including related technologies.
- Planning: Plan analyses and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems (recover sequence and/or PCS/Fishbone).
- Problem Solving: Point out structural problems, analyze them and generate solutions, whenever necessary together with Production Engineering and/or Development & Engineering.
- Knowledge transfer: Hands on knowledge transfer to Volume Production. Actively seek for knowledge within Pilot production.
Higher Technical College/Technical University Graduate (Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics)
- Hands-on experience in a technical production environment (at least one year).
- Preferably experience with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root-cause and determining solution.
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods.
- Knowledge and experience with (technical) project management.
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes.
- Takes initiative, is goal oriented, is flexible
- Takes ownership, has a pro-active attitude
- Is prepared to travel in order to solve problems in the field.
- Has analytical skills, works in a structured way and continues with present information.
- Is service minded, good communicator/presenter on the different levels, team worker
Context of the position
The technical support engineer reports to groupleader.
- You will be working in a superflex schedule (dayshift with occasional weekendshift), or 2-shift
- Expected to travel to customer site in case of escalation (travel up to 10%)
- Performance bonus
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Flexibel rooster
- Auto van de zaak
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan