We are looking to hire a tech-savvy Sourcer for our IT Tech team at Michael Page. You will partner and collaborate with consultants and our clients to understand their hiring needs and implement sourcing strategies for IT related job openings.
At Michael Page we don't offer you a job, we offer you a career. We will actively invest in your personal and professional development. We have been recognized and awarded twice (in both 2017 & 2018) with the International Top Employers Award for amongst other our training and development program which is considered the best in the industry. We will support you in your ambition giving you the freedom to take your career in any direction you would like to go. If you have the drive, there is no limit to how far you can reach.
We are looking to hire a tech-savvy Sourcer for our IT Tech team at Michael Page. You will partner and collaborate with consultants and our clients to understand their hiring needs and implement creative and proactive sourcing strategies for critical job openings.
- Being the driver of external hiring activity, subject expert for sourcing strategies within your market.
- Building and maintaining network of passive candidates and implements on-going relationship management
- Screening candidates to determine job fit, demonstrating ability to understand preferences through demonstrated succesful conversion ratios.
- Engaging with traditional candidate sourcing methods including Boolean search, name-generation, cold-calling and more.
- Engaging in creative social sourcing activities to generate robust and diverse candidate pipelines.
- Implementing creative sourcing strategies to achieve hiring goals.
- Reviewing resumes and profiles for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- You have 1+ years of experience in recruitment and have experience either from an agenct or an in-house recruitment position.
- You have experience with applicant tracking systems, tool experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- You are very enthusiatic when it comes to sourcing and always looking for new ways of sourcing.
- You have experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- You are analytical by nature and process driven while also possessing a creative streak.
- You enjoy engaging with people via multiple channels.
- You listen and have a profound ability to take information and put it into action
- It's a bonus if you know Boolean searching, familiar with IT market and have previous Tech experience.
- Competitive salary, performance related bonuses and attractive incentives.
- Drinks, parties, company lunches and gym partnership.
- Excellent growth and personal development opportunities.
- Working for a world leading professional recruitment consultancy.