Does responsibility for technical sale activities in new and existing opportunities excite you? Super Micro Computer B.V. is seeking an:
EMEA headquarter - ‘s Hertogenbosch
As Technical Pre-Sales you will work closely with Sale, FAE lead, and Extended Team to ensure overall technical design proposal, and hand-on/break-fix services on meeting customers’ requirements. You will have in-depth, hands-on experience with Supermicro Server/ Storage/ Embedded/ IOT/ Gaming, and Switching Products/ Solutions. Competitors’ Products and Services, with the ability to present and demonstrate those solutions to Customers and Partners. You will be a critical part of Pre and Post Sale Cycle (include Break-Fix support), and must be capable of displaying in-depth technical knowledge of Supermicro/ Competitive products and solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Technical Pre-Sales you will:
- Support partners to build Server/Storage business.
- Create new business and grow existing business by working closely with customers.
- Technical Pre and Post-Sales support on x86 Products and Solutions for embedded markets.
- Help/Own RFP/RFQ for related accounts and support Sales in design wins.
- Hands-on experience in providing break-fix services.
- Work with OEM, ISV partners as well with internal PM and Engineering teams to bring solutions to market.
- Extensive Technical knowledge of x86 Architecture – Processor (Intel and AMD), Chipset, Motherboard, Server and Systems.
- 5-7 years of work experience in System/ Field Applications Engineering and/or Technical Marketing.
- Technical degree (BS in CS or EE or equivalent).
- Strong oral and written Customer communication skills.
- Hands-on debug abilities for Hardware and Firmware.
- Demonstrate ability to trouble shoot and solve system level technical problems. Communicate detailed written evaluation and analysis to customers.
- Required to work with PM/Engineering on new product definition and provide competitive analysis.
- Interact with other departments including the Engineering and Product Management Teams for technical issues and new product definition. Propose and drive customer requirements for product enhancements and new product definition.
- Interact with other departments including the Engineering and Product Management Teams for technical issues and new product definition.
- Eligible to work in The Netherlands.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its “We Keep IT Green®” initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.