For one of our clients, an international company in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Technical Customer Service Associate for 38 hours per week.
- Assessing technical automotive claims
- Maintains contact with customers and dealers in relation to questions about premium, claims or policies. Answers telephone calls - providing services to dealer/customers.
- Data upload including error correction
- Keeping up-to-date with product knowledge. Supports actions in relation to introduction of new programs. Broad knowledge of companies’ products. Processes all administration regarding claim handling. Communicate information in a responsible, effective and timely manner (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes. Other duties as assigned. Supports actions in relation to introduction of new programs and initiatives.’
- Maintains and contributes to the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) program.
- Customer service skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to multi-task, assess priorities and competently handle a variety of activities with a high-degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proficient in the English and Dutch
What they offer
- A fun, international environment.
- 28 holiday days.
- 13th month.
- Full pension contribution.
- Health insurance contribution.
- The opportunity to develop personal and professional skills.
For applications and inquiries, contact Georgia at firstname.lastname@example.org