Our Marketing Team (near Schiphol-Rijk) needs support from a dynamic, self-motivated individual. We are searching for a an enthusiastic, qualified, native level English speaking Content Writer who will help us connect with our customers in a new way through the writing of compelling and engaging content. The Content Writer will work closely with the technical team, business development, and marketing members of our organisation.
My client is a vertically integrated solutions company for lighting systems and components utilizing xenon short arc, Lasers, ultra high-pressure UV, excimer, metal halide and LED's (electronics).
- Write technical texts for brochures, press releases, advertorials, landing pages, emails, social media, newsletters, other print, video, whitepapers, reports, etc. Long and short copy.
- Develop a short- and long-term plan for content marketing with SEO a key focus.
- Develop a company language and standardise all processes, bringing consistency to all marketing tools and activities.
- For web content, the copy should be search engine optimised. We will be relying on your expertise in this area.
- Grow online social presence and develop the social media strategy.
- Stay up-to-date with current digital trends generate new ideas to increase awareness.
- Furthermore, you will be involved in running specific product campaigns.
- The Technical Content Writer has excellent writing skills in English; a great storyteller (Native level English).
- Proven work experience as a technical Content Writer.
- Experience working within a corporate B2B industrial environment.
- Experience with MS Office, WordPress, tools as Buffer, MailChimp or similar.
- Familiarity working with keywords and other SEO practices..
- Experience with broader digital marketing practices and lead generation.
- The Technical Content Writer second language (German / Japanese) would be a plus!
- Stability and opportunities in an internationally active group
- Varied design and further training opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Continuous salary development
€ 2.800,00 - € 3.200,00 /maand