Technical C# Developer - Delft
BSc / MSc / Mathematics / Computer Science / Software / C# / Delft
Our client is an international company with an experienced team which is responsible for Navigation Systems. We develop state of the art software. We will educate and guide you to become the best developer you can be!
Our innovation center is responsible for building some of world most innovative software and hardware. For the department which is focusing on satellite software and underwater robots we are looking for a Mathematical Software Engineer.
- Responsible for the R&D phases of the Software
- Building software from scratch!
- Programming of Mathematical algorithms
- Willing to develop yourself in the area of software development
BSc. MSc. PhD. related to Mathematics / Informatics / Computer Science or equivalent
- No experience is needed for this position, we will educate and guide you!
- Programming with Python and Matlab is a pre
- Programming with C# with DotNET is a pre
- Mathematical Algorithms
- We make use of Model View View Model to develop our algorithms
- Pro-active and willing to take initiative
- Strong communicator
- Real team player
- Good knowledge of English
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to R.Saat@Trinamics.nl
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Auto van de zaak
- Referral bonus
- Performance bonus
- Flexibel rooster