Do you have knowledge of and experience of development method Agile / Scrum as a Technical Application Specialist? Would you like to work for a company who is aware of changes in the world we live in? Then you may be interested in the position of:
Technical Application Specialist
Purpose of the position:
To realize the ambition of International Pallet Pool BV and Pallet Return System BV in becoming the innovation leader in load carrier pooling, the IT department of IPP and PRS is inviting candidates to apply for the role of Technical Application Specialist.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a Technical Application Specialist who can work in a team of 5 people in total and be the point of contact with several external suppliers. Your counterpart is a senior technical application specialist, together you will develop a new core application based on Vue.js, MS SQL, C#.NET/MVC/Core. Your responsibilities and duties will be:
- Developing and testing
- Issue analysis
- User support
Essential qualifications, working experience and skills
- Knowledge of and experience of development method Agile / Scrum is preferred
- Is comfortable in providing user support and service to internal and external customers
- Preferably experience or knowledge of Vue.js, MSSQL, C#.NET/MVC/Core
- Language skills at least native / very strong in Dutch and English. French and/or German is preferred as additional language.
- Strong communication skills, capable of presenting solutions to (international) users and IT Team
- Be able to learn, analyse and solve challenges
- Work in a team with a high level of autonomy
- A ‘go-and-do-it’ attitude
- Pro-active attitude in identifying issues and proposing solutions
- Ambitious to develop skills and competences
- The remuneration package is aligned with your experience and market standards
- Pension contribution
- 25 days of leave per year
- A healthy workplace that includes free fruit
- A fulltime function of 40 hours with flexible working hours
- Relevant training
- A dynamic team to work in
- The possibility to play a part in fulfilling the ambition of the organisation
Apply now by using the apply button. If you have any questions about the position. please contact Han Lim, IT Director IPP & PRS, + 31 88 991 5369.
Why should you apply:
Working for a company who is aware of changes in the world we live in. Reducing our ecological footprint by pooling pallets. Be a part of this ambition.