For an innovative software provider, we are looking for an experienced technical application consultant.
The international organization has been active in the cleaning industry over 30 years and around 150 dedicated employees creating an ERP logistic and financial application for customers around Western Europe, Scandinavia, UK and the USA.
For their consulting department at the head office in North of Brabant, they are looking for a technical application consultant.
- Manage / Organize & execute technical project activities
- Analyze applications remotely from the office or from home
- Travel to customers for demo’s, 4 to 6 times per year
- Support the technical product development department
- Manage customers requirements and translate it to tech support and engineers
- Handle technical escalations
- Work closely with tech support, development and project managers
- Bachelor in Computer Science/HTS Informatica or another similar study.
- Fulltime available
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in consulting
- Microsoft/ Linux server infrastructure knowledge
- Virtual and Cloud infrastructure knowledge
- Application hosting knowledge
- Knowledge of databases, Oracle
- SQL or Oracle scripting knowledge (nice to have)
- DEVOPS knowledge/experience (nice to have)
- Willing to travel 4 to 6 times per year
- 3500 to 4500 Gross per month
- Laptop and smartphone
- Company car debatable
- Yearly training budget
- Pension budget
- Certification and training budget
For more information about this role, contact Jan Andries Stam or Robert Oehlers on +31 206142711. To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more interesting job openings, visit www.humancapital.nl