As a Technical Account Manager, you will manage Inboxroad's e-mail deliverability systems and advise our customers on the best practices to obtain optimal email deliverability.
As a Technical Accountmanager, you will ensure that we achieve the very best email delivery percentages for our customers. In addition, you ensure that our customers continue to grow with us as you provide actionable advice with further optimizations. Do you have a technical background with a commercial mind (or vice versa), are you curious and would you like to work within a fast-growing company? Then we are made for each other and we need to talk further.
What do I tell my friends at a party?
“I work for a fast-growing SAAS company that ensures companies can successfully deliver their emails to their customers. I manage the systems and advise our customers on how to achieve increasingly better results. ”
What you do:
As a Technical accountmanager at Inboxroad, you are independently responsible for the management and development of the applications and the quality of our services. You will be trained by an experienced deliverability manager, after which you will work independently!
- You maintain contact with the external company that manages the email servers for us with the email deliverability software (Power MTA), which has been licensed;
- You manage our own customer dashboard and make plans for further development and implementation;
- You maintain contact with the various technical suppliers and ensure that they deliver on time and within budget;
- You ensure that our customers are informed of their results every week and provide solicited and unsolicited advice to improve it;
- You connect new customers and advise them during the warm-up schedule.
- You are determined to arrange the very best deliverability rates for our customers and want them to be successful with their email campaigns;
- You are curious and eager to learn. You realize that you are at the beginning of your career and that you can only grow by listening carefully and being open to feedback;
- You take chances; we are a young and fast-growing team with a lot of room for development;
- You are available in the short term;
- You are both technical and commercial and have at least a completed a Bachelor's degree (HBO education), i.e Business Administration, Business Informatics or Commercial Economics;
- You have a fluent level of English.
Preferably you also have:
- Experience with managing technical internet projects;
- Experience with email marketing;
- Good mood, even on Mondays.
What we do:
When email marketing is important to a company and they want their emails delivered to their customers' inbox, we are here for them!
Inboxroad provides a reliable SMTP solution that is suitable for businesses of all sizes. Senders worldwide use Inboxroad to reach their customer’s inbox. We can connect to multiple e-mail front-end solutions as well as self-developed solutions. We are a modern and approachable company, using an API that anyone can connect with.
Excellent delivery results are important for the success of email campaigns. That is why we are there for our customers when they are in need of advice. We actively monitor their results, provide actionable advice and send them extensive reports. Inboxroad is unique with this approach!
Many senders worldwide rely on Inboxroad. Every day we send millions of email messages to the inboxes of the recipients. And that number is growing fast!
What Inboxroad offers you
Inboxroad is a fast-growing SAAS company based in Amsterdam remotely. Together, we work hard every day to achieve the best results for our customers. We continue to grow and pride ourselves in a great working relationship with our clients.
We offer you:
- A lot of freedom & responsibility in a virtual team;
- Immediately a great position where you can learn a lot;
- We offer you a competitive salary, 25 vacation days based on full-time employment and flexible working hours;
- A Macbook
- You will work in a professional team with enormous ambitions.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Technical Account Manager, then please click ‘Solliciteer’ today.
Note: Please do NOT apply if you are a recruiter or from an agency